To achieve perfect honing results it is necessary to use high-quality honing oil and filters.
ratio-oil honing oil canister (also available as barrel)
H7 Eco-Lube honing oil canister (also available as barrel)
PF-110 honing filters (fine)
PF-105 honing filters (extra fine)
coarse powder rough (F 280)
coarse powder fine (F 400)
ratio-oil honing oil
Our honing oil is a product to achieve especially high surface quality at long stroke honing. Our honing oil is suitable for sulphurised and not sulphurised honing stones and you can use it specifically for Sunnen honing process.
ratio-oil quality attributes:
- based on highly refined mineral oils with good carrying and setting capacity
- with EP agents
- very good aging resistance, good rinsing effect
- chlorine free, zinc free, good corrosion protection and low aromatics
- compatible with all conventional sealings and cable materials
- polar lubricity improver
- universally applicable (for steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals, aluminum, carbide etc.)
H7 Eco-Lube honing oil
Our Eco-Lube honing oil is a vegetable cutting oil that is distinguished by its environmental and skin friendliness compared to other honing oils.
The following features characterize our Eco-Lube honing oil:
- suitable for all machining processes
- includes EP agents
- lower evaporation tendency compared to conventional oils
- skin-friendly, free of aromatics, high flash point, resistant to oxidation
We normally have the showed tools always in stock.
Please contact us if you are interested.
Do you have questions about our honing oil and filters? Then call us now!
Or use our online contact form for your inquiry.